As my birthday approaches (and y’all know I’m serious about my birthdays), I’m pondering about where I am at this moment in time. The lessons I’ve learned. The challenges I’ve experienced. The blessings. The journey. And what it all means.
There is one thing that I know for sure is that change WILL happen in your life; it’s just a matter of when, where and how many times. Good, bad or in between, it’s unavoidable.
This year, I’ve had my share of them all.
As a bonafide quote junkie, in this post I’m sharing 7 pretty amazing quotes on “Life Changes”.
1. “Like the waves in the ocean, life changes every moment” – Debasish Mridha
2. “Improving your life doesn’t have to be about changing everything – it’s about making changes that
count.” – Oprah Winfrey
3. “You have to move forward in life. You can’t sit in the same place, unless you want to, that’s a
choice too. But you can’t sit there because someone else says you have to, because your moving
forward makes them uncomfortable.” – Danielle Steel
4. “Life changes when we lovingly accept change.” ― Debasish Mridha
5. “I learned about women -- how we are made into the women we've become, how we shape
ourselves, how we shape each other.” - Aminatta Forna
6. When patterns are broken, new worlds emerge.” – Tuli Kupferberg
7. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
What's your all time favorite quote?
I’m also sharing pics from my first photoshoot here in the desert with Miranda (thedesertrubie). My entire experience working with her was a joy! So if you need a great photographer who does it all - - hit her up!
If you would like to recreate this look, click here.
Until next time, peace and blessings!